Ideal Place To Stay With Your Pet In Crescent City
Don’t Leave Your Best Friend Behind!
Looking for a pet friendly hotels in Crescent City, California where your dog is always welcome? If you’re like most pet owners, your pets are an important part of your family, and leaving them behind when traveling is not what you choose to do. At the Anchor Beach Inn in Eureka, California, we don’t just “tolerate” your pets, we appreciate them as well. Traveling with your dog by car has enough challenges, we’d like to help make your recharge before hitting the road with fido easier on both of you!
Luckily, at the Anchor Beach Inn, you don’t have to leave your best friend home or boarded in a small cage while you travel. Whether you’re a seasoned pet traveler or this is your first time, we offer a great place for both you and your dog to stay.
Anchor Beach Inn Pet Policy:
- Dogs only.
- Pets cannot be left unsupervised in a guest room or in a vehicle.
- Nightly Pet Charge: $15 per pet (dog), per night.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply. Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are not allowed in public hotel areas.
- Hotel Lobby.
- Coin Laundry Room.
- Jacuzzi Room.
- Pets much be leashed at all times when outside the guest. They must always be under the control of their owner.
- There is no allocated dog walk area. We do not have an allocated area on this property for dogs to potty. You will need to walk across to the grass area by the beach.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets.
- Anchor Beach Inn reserves the right to remove animals from the premises. Pets causing damage to hotel property and/or disturbing other hotel guests are subject to removal.
- Guests are responsible for damage. If it is determined your animal is causing damage to hotel property, Anchor Beach Inn requires the guest to pay for any damage to hotel goods or property caused by their pet.